Poisonous Love a

>> Mei 26, 2010


I cry alone without a word
I keep you to myself again.
It's okay...it's okay...
I tell myself once more, but...
because of you strong mind that has changed
I cry once more as I long for you.
I'am not sure of living without you even for a day
I'am waiting for you until you come
even if I hate you , I will do until you see me
even if I break down and ache, please come to me once.
I'm looking at the place where you are.
even I'm stupid like a fool, I will do so that u can see me again.


>> Plihan yang mudah dalam hidup tidak mudah diperoleh karena berhadapan dengan banyak kepentingan yang harus diperjuangkan, maka harus hati-hati dalam memilih dan siap menanggung resiko dari pilihan itu.

Hidup juga sebuah Pilihan yang harus diperjuangkan agar hidup lebih berarti untuk menyapa orang lain, Doa adalah penguat Iman.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 komentar:

Christmas Countdown Calender...

Pollarstar DreamLand

Pollarstar DreamLand

My Blog List

  © Sicily Pollarstar Dream by PollarstarDream.com 2010

Back to TOP