Because It's You

>> Mei 26, 2010


Because It's you...
I shouldnt love, I shouldn't give my heart "Let it go"..."Stop it now"
..are the words I say to myself
I turn away from where you are, and I walk and walk
but I know I'll always end up bad there again.
I didn't think, but I love you...
Like the rain, like the tears you pour out of me.
I try and control my heart. you push me away, but I don't go
I Love you

I want to begin with you.
You slow steps bring you nearer still I rush to you and almost stumble
but, i know all too well that it's too late.
I didn't think, but I love you.
like the rain, like the tears you pour out of me.
i try and control my heart you push me away,
but I don't go.
I love you....I love you




Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 komentar:

Christmas Countdown Calender...

Pollarstar DreamLand

Pollarstar DreamLand

My Blog List

  © Sicily Pollarstar Dream by PollarstarDream.com 2010

Back to TOP