Will You Smile For Me ..

>> Maret 25, 2011

Secret Garden continues to rock my world! The best K-drama I’ve seen.

Will You Smile For Me – Zia

I never told you I loved you
I never confessed my love for you
But I only look at you
And think of you
My entire day is spent thinking of you

On such lucky days that I’m walking with you
Shyly my face turns red
My confession
I’ve spent all night preparing
I’m unable to tell you, my heart is burning up

* Don’t you know that I love you?
This foolish me, you’re the only me
Will you just smile for me?
I want to come closer to you
I know I lack in everything I do
I’m waiting, will you realize my feelings?
Hold my hand, you have to embrace me
I’ll make a promise to you
That I’ll only love you
You fool, why don’t you know?

For no reason I just start smiling at the thought of you
I just wait for you to call
Everytime you treated a different girl real good
Oh how I was so jealous

*

I’m the only one hurting and going through a hard time
Every time I want to give up
Your smile makes me start to dream of you all over again

You’ve got me, I’m standing right there
I really hope that the person you’re to love is me
Shall we start? Shall we love?
Even though I still lack a lot of things

Will you know my heart?
Hold my hand, you have to embrace me
I’ll make a promise to you that I’ll love only you
You fool, why don’t you know?

Eng translation via http://MrKpop.Wordpress.com


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 komentar:

Christmas Countdown Calender...

Pollarstar DreamLand

Pollarstar DreamLand

My Blog List

  © Sicily Pollarstar Dream by PollarstarDream.com 2010

Back to TOP